For many, many more, check out the previous article from the series, Pop-up Potpourri: Givin' It 120%

I suppose it's for the better that Octoshape errored out on Michael Hirsh. They may seem primitive, but the natives -- they're peaceful, really!

What makes this next -- erm popInTheMail-up? -- even more fun is that this is the twelfth time that Avesh Jain has received a "1 of null" DVD. Wonder if his bill will be $NULL ...

Peter has always thought of himself as a Maybe, so I guess he should pick ... uhh ... Yes, Other?

Quicken 2007 delivered Bryan Rankin this important message from z ...

Enric Naval discovered, quite possibly, the longest variable name ever ...

Time sure flew by for Ian; he had no idea his website has been that long ...

Another new fact from Google, Fred learned that 3 is "about 653" ...

But these Google errors are all excusable I suppose; they are perpetually in "Beta" after all. It's just a good thing that Jamie Swanson didn't schedule something on August 0 ...

Although I do appreciate error messages that give a few possible causes of failure, I'm so sure Brad Peterson's error qualifies ...

Talk about creative names for metro stations, Marcel van Kervinck found himself at Hong Kong's INTEGER DIVIDE BY 0 ...

I think Ben Stone's exact words were, "why yes, thank you, this was VERY helpful"

Now this is a "user friendly" pop-up! Mike noticed that the only thing the developer forgot to include was the six minutes required to read the message ...

That's a lot's a millions! Michael Casadevall discovered just how many fans are on MySpace ...

Hey, but atleast MySpace gives you plenty of options to choose NO or NO to, as B Tucker found out ...

And actually, I suppose I'll wrap up with a request from Marco Gruss. If anyone knows how to uninstall , please let him know. Again, he's trying to uninstall , so if you have any experience with that, do share ...

[Advertisement] BuildMaster allows you to create a self-service release management platform that allows different teams to manage their applications. Explore how!