For many more, check out the previous post from the series, Pop-up Potpourri: June Bugs.

Let's start things off with Carl Witthoft, who received this pop-up survey after searching for some information at hellomoto.com ...

David Stricker was surprised to see just how far Papa John's will go to deliver a pizza. Unfortunately, he lives 1,002 miles away ...

Talk about versatile, J.B. Langston was thrilled to see that Remedy's call tracking system is able to handle Xanthemedies' complaint about broken amphorae on his olive shipment from 352 BC ...

JD received this after a game he was playing ("Sacred") crashed. If only Henrik left his number ...

As if the London train system wasn't twisted enough, Tom Worleyt found himself in the imaginary carriage floating above the tracks behind the last carriage ...

I've included this next pop-up from Chris Nuechtern as the counterpoint to the countless "An error occurred. Please try again." messages that plague us all ...

Tristan Hartskeerl was disappointed to see that Nero would only let him burn at 4x instead of 4x ...

"Uhhhhhh ...." was Joe Kaiser's exact words when RockXP displayed this after generated his password ...

I hate it when programs say they'll use "50 Megs" but really only use "49,308,622 bytes." Thankfully, as Matt discovered, Windows Update is not one of those programs ...

Mike Padula was a bit worried when he saw that his Windows Server wasn't activated, but figured he should be able to put it off for a little while ...

Daniel came across this next one. Now technically this is by design ... but isn't that kinda like saying: although I can't let you without the secret word, I'd be happy to tell you what the secret word is ...

Out of all the billing systems out there, who would have thought that Simplenet servers would be anti-2008'ers -- you know, those who discriminate against folks like David Person who have credit cards expiring in '08 ...

George Newman Gates unknowingly participated in the "100,000 monkeys =? Shakespeare" experiment when he tried out a program called "The Circle" ...

I suppose I'll wrap things up with a screen shot from Matthew D. Groves. It reminds me of that one saying ... err, how did it go? Irony is a dish best served lukewarm?

[Advertisement] BuildMaster allows you to create a self-service release management platform that allows different teams to manage their applications. Explore how!