• Brian Boorman (google)

    Do not exceed frist comment. If you need more than 1 comment you can add additional comments below.

  • Sam (unregistered)

    If I exceeded the first comment, will I have problems with my hard frive?

  • (nodebb)

    They don't indeed, look angry, but evidently Sam is not British, since they sure do look like (young / jail-bait - gaol-bait?) birds to me.

    Er, the "other" meaning of "bird", that is. Americans might recognise it if it was spelled "chicks"...

  • (nodebb)

    The WTF in the first one is that they spelled "forty" with a 'u'.

  • LCrawford (unregistered)


  • Church (unregistered)

    What does it mean to be 90% skilled in Android development? Does it mean you know 90% of all possible libraries? You wrote 90% of all Android code, ever?

  • Bruce W (unregistered)

    Progress bar skills - 110%

  • (nodebb)

    [Failed generating comment, check your hard frive. It might be 110% full.]

  • Pjrz (unregistered) in reply to Church

    The main point is that my 90% skill in ios is clearly better than your 90% skill in Android!

  • Acronym (unregistered) in reply to Church

    It means 90% of the team knows android. "A team with the following skills".

  • (nodebb) in reply to Church

    I'm going with "90% of all your skills are in Android. The other 10% of your skills apply to driving, cooking, watching TV, breathing,...." So don't expect any skills in COBOL.

  • Brian Boorman (google) in reply to Church

    It's a list of the skills that the team has. My take away is that 90% of the team members are skilled in iOS and Android.

  • (>'-')> (unregistered) in reply to Steve_The_Cynic

    That's just unpleasant.

  • (nodebb)

    (25pt) Headline or title Do Not exceed two lines of copy, ten to

  • PHPLite (unregistered) in reply to Brian Boorman

    I don't think so, as those numbers seem awfully coincidental. That display panel would honestly just be a lot better if they used english phrases like "We're highly skilled in PHP"

  • DK (unregistered) in reply to Brian Boorman

    You are missing the point. There are multiple bars that say 99%, but show different lengths. Similarly, the iOS and Android bars say 90%, but their lengths are different.

  • (nodebb) in reply to DK

    So, a priest, a rabbi, and an Imam walk into a 90% Android bar....

  • sizer99 (google) in reply to Church

    Going by resumes, it means 90% of the team have at some point held an Android phone in their hands.

  • (nodebb)

    If you let a Hollander pronounce “hard frive” it will sound to people speaking proper Dutch like he’s telling you to rub hard. Maybe the laptop is aimed at consumers who are looking for a computer for certain kinds of entertainment?

  • siciac (unregistered)

    That display panel would honestly just be a lot better if they used english phrases like "We're highly skilled in PHP"

    That would attract people who can read, though, which would be a problem in a PHP shop.

  • Stephan (unregistered)

    Easy... The Dell has an SSD that appears as c:\ A hard drive would appear as d:
    So a hard Frive would simply appear as f:\

Leave a comment on “Real Formatting Advice”

Log In or post as a guest

Replying to comment #:

« Return to Article