You should know what these are all about by now ... here's the last one in case you missed it: Episode IV.

David Mills saved this MS Outlook error a few years back and was happy to see that it has found its place here. Me? I prefer to call those "Unexpected Error Exceptions". But I guess this works too ...

When dying a painful, unexpected death, some programs shout out "Catastrophic, Unexpected Error!" Travis Ellis found that Rational Rose goes out in dignity, subtly mentioning it's name as it kicks the bucket ...

Kevin Grittner discovered Novell's devious plan for avoiding support calls: require that people seeking support have to sound completely incompetent before seeking help. No, I swear, the error code I'm getting is "Novel GroupWise!"

Stoyan Damov was a bit confused by what exactly Avast! was trying to tell him ...

This next message from James Sneeringer isn't so much a WTF on its own. Seeing it on a production server no less elicited that very reaction ...

Toby Johnson was surprised to see how personally MS Money took failure of updating banking definitions ...

This is, apparently, a really popular error message. So, in case you haven't seen it ...

I suppose I'll wrap it up to day with this message that Fred Sawtelle came across when updating Office 2000 ...

[Advertisement] BuildMaster allows you to create a self-service release management platform that allows different teams to manage their applications. Explore how!